On top of receiving the SA REPS upgrades you will also receive a $50 gift card for referring a business who books in an eligible installation.
IF you are a business customer and referring another business to receive a commercial lighting upgrade, you will be eligible for a $50 E-GIFT CARD!
Get your lights done while your staff are working from home!
No disruption, perfect time to save energy and money!
Current Retailer Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS) Offers
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
ActronAir Serene Series 2 Reverse Cycle Split System. Available in 2.6kW, 3.5kW, 5kW & 7.2kW.
You may be eligible to receive thousands of dollars worth of LED lighting from as little as $33! Contact us today to find out how.
Hot Water Systems
Want to upgrade your hot water system at a fraction of the price? Contact us today to find out how.
Energy Saving Products
LED A bulbs & Water saving shower heads
Terms and Conditions
- You must agree to these and all other MACTS terms and conditions.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your business or home must not have had a REPS activity completed at your premise previously. The referred site must be deemed ‘eligible for an upgrade’ for the egift card to be issued.
- The referral program ends 31/12/2023. Available to customers based in South Australia.
- If you have received a REPS upgrade by MACTS in the past and prior to this advertised promotion, you will still be eligible to participate in the refer a friend program.
- You will be notified by email once your referred friend has completed an assessment or booked in an installation.
- E-Gift cards will be emailed within 30 days after your referral’s assessment has been completed. Provide us with accurate information and ensure that all details that we hold about you (including your email address) are up to date and valid.
- Should your contact details change during the promotional period, it is your responsibility to notify MACTS. A request to access or modify any information provided should be directed to MACTS.
- If the assessment or booking is cancelled, then you will not be eligible for the EGift Card.
- The referrer must be over the age of 18.
- We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments or new terms and conditions will be available on our website.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders MACTS’s ability to proceed with the promotion and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strike, war, acts of terrorism, MACTS may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
Our happy customers
In 2022, we hit a new milestone of
since we started work on energy savings under the REPS Scheme.
This is a carbon offset equivalent to